Consumers and businesses around the world are waking up to the value of VoIP phones over smartphones. The smartphone is not the only device that allows people to connect with each other over long distances. A VoIP call service provider does the same with less adverse effects. Let’s see how VoIP one-ups cell phones and other audio conference solutions.
- For the average person, Smartphones are turning to be an obsession. Living without them even for a few hours is impossible. This mania and preoccupation with mobiles are affecting the mental and physical health of people.
One such physical side-effect is deafness. Given the loudness of phones, the hearing of many is impacted. VoIP services save the day because they keep the deafening volume of mobiles away. Moreover, they aid in getting over the constant distractions cell phones present. With VoIP, you get echo-free conversation at cost-effective plans spanning the entire globe.
- VoIP offers much better security than smartphones. The reason for it is the IP address. A VoIP call service provider connects your phone to a virtual and unique address. Let’s use an example to see how that helps a user.
Let’s say you live on the 10th floor of a building and in an emergency situation you call the police. But before you can provide the exact home address, your smartphone loses network. In this case, the emergency responders will be able to track your building but not your floor. Now, if the same call was made over VoIP, then the responders will be able to pinpoint your location using the IP address.
- VoIP service providers deliver an eco-friendly and pocket-friendly solution. For a family of 5, there are five different mobiles each with its own calling plan and bill. With an IP phone service, you’ll need only one phone and one plan for the entire family.
You not only save the environment by producing less electronic waste but also save up on four different bills. Think of VoIP phones as a long-term investment that cost initially but later on help save money.
- Another benefit of VoIP phone is the accessibility. Every home has that one corner where you don’t get any cell service. For some, it is the basement, and for others, it is a corner of the master bedroom. By using a cordless VoIP telephone, you can accept calls and have uninterrupted conversations from anywhere in the home.
Its not over yet! More Reasons for opting a VoIP Call Service
What’s even better is that you can link your mobile phone to the cordless handset using Bluetooth. Therefore, with just one VoIP handset you can attend to calls on all your phones, be it home phone or cell phone.
VoIP phones are much smarter than smartphones. The latest models come with some pretty impressive features that leave mobiles behind in the dust. A few features VoIPs provide are:
Voice IP phones are even equipped with voice-mail to screen calls and a marker that alerts you to pending voice messages. These features are not only helpful for residences but also invaluable for small businesses.
With businesses in mind, here are some advantages a VoIP call service provider can offer you:
- An audio conference call with N number of participants.
- Excellent battery backup so that meaningful conversations are not interrupted.
- Smart features like fire and burglars to protect your business.
To Sum Up VoIP
Voice IP is one of the newest technologies on the block. Thus, very few people are aware of it. Multinationals and mid-sized businesses in Chennai have already adopted the technology. It is high time small-businesses and homes also do.
VoIP call service providers in Chennai offer practical solutions to connect to loved ones or important business contacts, irrespective of where they are located on the planet. All it takes is one click to speed dial anyone and have a whole conversation. There are no call drops, no background noise, no echo or any other disturbances that take the pleasure of a call away.
The plans VoIP providers deliver include perks like video calls and audio conferences, recordings and an unlimited number of calls. Based on your needs, you can pick the package that fits you best. With a very affordable payment, you can have IP calling to your smartphone and make even smarter.
Experts and users say that once you switch to VoIP calling, there is no going back. There is much truth to the adage. The experience and services Voice IP delivers are incomparable to a typical cell service provider. Not convinced? Give VoiceSnap a try. Get in touch with us, and we’ll find your business or home an audio solution that fits it like a glove!